What to Look for in the 2021 Cadillac CT4 Interior
It’s easy to fall in love with the 2021 Cadillac CT4 interior. The latest model comes full-to-bursting with a wide range of technology and convenience features that you’ll never tire of using, and even the most accessible trim levels deliver luxurious creature comforts that will please every passenger! Don’t just take our word for it. Explore our overview of the CT4 interior and get behind the wheel at Cadillac Of Turnersville.
Cadillac CT4 Interior: Standard Features
Right from the start, the 2021 Cadillac CT4 interior delivers features that set it apart from other compact luxury cars on the market today. Here’s what to look for in the entry-level CT4 Luxury trim level:
- Premium Leatherette seating
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with paddle shifters
- Dual-display reconfigurable Driver Information Center
- 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support
- 10-way power-adjustable front-passenger’s seat
- Cadillac user experience with 8-inch HD color touchscreen
- Two 12-volt accessory power outlets
- NFC one-touch Bluetooth® pairing
- OnStar® and Cadillac Connected Services capability
- Wireless Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
Cadillac CT4 Interior: Optional Features & Upgrades
Even on the base trim, the array of optional features includes heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, integrated navigation, Bose® 14-speaker premium surround sound, wireless device charging, and a sunroof. Of course, you’ll have even more exciting features to enjoy if you decide to upgrade:
- Leather seating surfaces with mini-perforated inserts
- Driver memory settings
- Color Head-Up Display
- Sport bolstered front seating
- Ventilated driver’s and front-passenger’s seats
- Twenty-Two Carbon Fiber center console trim
- Rotary Infotainment Controller with jog functionality
- Magnetic Ride Control™ for a smoother, more enjoyable drive
- And much more!
Cadillac CT4 Interior Dimensions
The 2021 Cadillac CT4 interior has been designed with the driver in mind. Its cabin will be especially popular with those seeking a more luxurious daily commute through Williamstown or Sicklerville, but when the time comes to load up with cargo or passengers, it’s more than capable of rising to the challenge:
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 38.3 inches / 36.5 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 42.4 inches / 33.4 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 55.2 inches / 53.9 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 53.0 inches / 52.5 inches
- Total Passenger Capacity: Five
- Trunk Volume: 10.7 cubic feet
If you’d feel better with a little bit more space, compare the Cadillac CT4 to the CT5.
It’s Time to Take Your Turn Behind the Wheel!
Are you ready to see the 2021 Cadillac CT4 interior for yourself? Don’t wait to schedule a test drive at our dealership in Turnersville, NJ. In fact, you can even shop entirely online and take the next steps from your home in Mullica Hill or Vineland.