Preview the 2023 Cadillac Lyriq Specs
The 2023 Cadillac Lyriq is the luxury electric vehicle that has Williamstown buzzing, and they’re not the only ones. The automotive industry is raving about the upcoming Cadillac Lyriq specs and features, along with its ultra-stylish design. Find out what we know about the 2023 Cadillac Lyriq range and more with Cadillac Of Turnersville, and learn how to reserve your model for summer of 2022!
2023 Cadillac Lyriq Range and Specs
So, what can we expect from the 2023 Cadillac Lyriq specs? As the very first EV in the lineup, Cadillac worked hard to ensure that this vehicle showcased both athleticism and luxury in an all-electric package. Here are some of the Cadillac Lyriq specs that we know so far:
- Range: The Cadillac Lyriq range is expected to be around 300 miles, which is on the higher end of current EV models on the market.
- Balance: Without the excess weight from a traditional combustion engine, the Cadillac Lyriq achieves a near perfect 50/50 weigh distribution for a sporty feel.
- Ride Quality: The EV motor eliminates the delays, vibrations, and noise of a traditional gas-powered engine. The result is tighter handling, near-instantaneous torque, and an ultra-responsive performance.
- Output: Insiders have reported Cadillac Lyriq specs of 340 hp with the standard rear-wheel drive, and an all-wheel drive model is expected to be available as well.
2023 Cadillac Lyriq Battery
The Cadillac Lyriq will run on GM’s brand-new battery technology, called Ultium. The unique design allows the battery to be scaled up or down as needed, which will accommodate Cadillac’s growing roster of EV models in the future. What else do we know about the Cadillac Lyriq battery?
- Battery: While the Ultium battery can range from 50 kWh to 200 kWh, the Cadillac Lyriq battery size will be in the midsize category of 100 kWh.
- Charge Speeds: Drivers can get around 76 miles of range in just 10 minutes of charging at a DC fast charge station.
- Charging: The Cadillac Lyriq battery accepts both DC fast charging and standard home outlets, so you have great flexibility as you travel around Mullica Hill.
Stay Up to Date with Cadillac Of Turnersville
While the Cadillac Lyriq is awaiting its official release, customers are already lining up for the chance to own a piece of EV history. Want to secure your own Cadillac Lyriq? Contact us for more information about the reservation process, or visit our showroom in Turnersville to chat about all things Cadillac.
More from Cadillac Of Turnersville
2023 Cadillac XT4 Interior
The Cadillac XT4 is a compact luxury SUV that offers a sophisticated and comfortable interior. Whether you’re driving around Turnersville or taking a long road trip, the XT4’s interior features will make your journey enjoyable and convenient. Let’s take a closer look inside the Cadillac XT4 and explore its interior features, dimensions, and color options,…
Introducing the 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V
The 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V has finally arrived on Turnersville streets, and it is amazing. It’s loaded with features, brimming with power, and looks fantastic. And with the Cadillac Escalade-V price starting at just $79,795, it’s a real bargain for the value it offers. If you’ve been eagerly awaiting this SUV, keep reading to find out…
2023 CADILLAC XT6 Trim Levels
If you’re shopping around Williamstown for a luxury SUV, the XT6 offers some of the highest value in the mid-size 3rd-row luxury SUV segment. Take a moment to learn about the many Cadillac XT6 trims and the Cadillac XT6 price for each configuration. Then, once you’re done comparing 2023 Cadillac XT6 trim levels, fill out…
0 comment(s) so far on Preview the 2023 Cadillac Lyriq Specs