2022 Cadillac XT5 Price
The 2022 Cadillac XT5 price list starts at $43,995 MSRP, and the top-level trim is priced at just over $55,000. Although you’ll have a range of options and packages to consider at every trim level, understanding the basics of the Cadillac XT5 price range can help you plan your next steps and take your test drive with more confidence. Find out if this luxurious midsize SUV is right for you today!
Cadillac XT5 Price List
- 2022 Cadillac XT5 Luxury: Priced at $43,995 MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury: Priced at $48,795 MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac XT5 Sport: Priced at $55,895 MSRP
Hoping to secure a lower price? Start exploring our pre-owned Cadillac XT5 inventory today.
2022 Cadillac XT5 Luxury: Priced at $43,995 MSRP
What will you receive in exchange for the Cadillac XT5 price? Cadillac drivers have high standards, but you still might find more than you expected:
- 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- 9-speed automatic transmission with Electronic Precision Shift
- Drive Mode Selector
- Cadillac Smart System safety suite
- 8-way power driver seats
- 6-way power front-passenger seats
- Heated driver and front-passenger seats
- Dual-zone climate control
- Rotary infotainment controller
- Wireless Apple CarPlay™
- Wireless Android Auto™
- Built-in Amazon Alexa™ capability
- 18-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels with Bright Silver finish
What else can you expect from the base-level model? Check out the Cadillac XT5 dimensions to get a closer look.
2022 Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury: Priced at $48,795 MSRP
- In addition to or replacing Luxury features:
- Genuine leather seats for the 1st and 2nd rows
- Lane Change Alert
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- UltraView™ sunroof
- Cargo Management System
- Advanced Security Package
Additionally, many more packages become available at this trim level. In addition to the Platinum Package (detailed below), you can add Cadillac User Experience, the Technology Package, or the Driver Assist package.
2022 Cadillac XT5 Sport: Priced at $55,895 MSRP
- In addition to or replacing Premium Luxury features:
- 3.6L V6 engine
- Sport Control All-Wheel Drive
- Performance Suspension with real-time damping
- 20-inch 12-spoke alloy wheels with a Pearl Nickel finish
- High-gloss Black Exterior Accents
- Brembo® Performance front brakes
- Red brake calipers (front/rear)
What Cadillac XT5 Packages Are Available?
If you’re looking for a little something extra, you’ll definitely want to consider the Platinum Package. This option is offered on Sport and Premium Luxury models, and it includes each of the following:
- Semi-Aniline leather seats
- Leather-wrapped instrument panel, console and door trim
- Technology Package
- Bose® Performance Series 14-speaker surround sound system
- On Premium Luxury Models: 20-inch split 6-spoke alloy wheels with Polished/Android finish
- On Sport Models: 20-inch 12-spoke Diamond-Cut alloy wheels with Dark Android satin finish pockets
Williamstown and Sicklerville drivers may also wish to consider the Onyx Package and the Radiant Package. Although features will vary depending on which trim you’re upgrading, the Onyx Package adds black accents and the Radiant Package decks you out with chrome.
Experience the New Cadillac XT5 in Turnersville!
If you’re located near Turnersville or Mullica Hill, you can enjoy a better experience from start to finish when you shop for your new Cadillac XT5 at Cadillac Of Turnersville. Now that you know this model’s price, find out how to shop and buy online!
More from Cadillac Of Turnersville
The 2021 Cadillac XT4 can tow up to 3,500 pounds—and yes, you read that correctly! Even though the XT4 is technically classed as a subcompact luxury SUV, its standard 2.0L four-cylinder engine has all the power you’ll need to tackle tough jobs and weekend adventures in Williamstown and Sicklerville. Find out how to make…
The 2022 Cadillac XT5 price list starts at $43,995 MSRP, and the top-level trim is priced at just over $55,000. Although you’ll have a range of options and packages to consider at every trim level, understanding the basics of the Cadillac XT5 price range can help you plan your next steps and take your test…
Cabin air filters tend to last for around 15,000 miles, or a little over one year. However, even if you know how often to change a cabin air filter, you could encounter conditions that cause your cabin air filter to expire early. That’s why it’s also important to know what a cabin air filter does!…