2022 Cadillac Escalade Interior
The luxury in the Cadillac Escalade interior knows no bounds! If you’re looking for an SUV that will never leave you wanting more, you can’t afford to overlook the remarkable suite of comfort features and advanced technologies that you’ll find inside its spacious three-row cabin. Our comprehensive overview of the 2022 Cadillac Escalade interior demonstrates that this SUV truly has it all, and you can step into the cabin today at Cadillac Of Turnersville.
Cadillac Escalade Seating and Comfort Features
The new Cadillac Escalade and the new Cadillac Escalade ESV both seat up to seven passengers, or eight with an optional second-row bench; the main difference between the two consists in how much third-row legroom and cargo space they offer. We’ll cover the Escalade interior dimensions in greater detail below; for now, let’s take a look at the features that define its welcoming, palatial cabin:
- Interluxe leatherette seats are standard in the base trim, but genuine leather is standard across the rest of the range. Faceted and Mondrian quilting options make the cabin even more luxurious.
- 12-way heated first-row seats and heated second-row outboard seats both come standard. Front-seat ventilation is available on upper-level trims, and an available panoramic power sunroof empowers you to let the light in.
- Standard ambient interior lighting allows you to set the tone for every drive through Williamstown and Sicklerville. With nine interior trim options and four unique seat-insert designs, it’s easy to make your Escalade interior feel like a home away from home.
Cadillac Escalade Interior Technology
Even as standard, the Cadillac Escalade delivers a suite of interior technology that raises the bar for luxury SUVs everywhere. Here’s what you should look for in the base model:
- 7.2-inch diagonal Control Panel, 14.2-inch diagonal Cluster Display, and 16.9-inch diagonal Infotainment Screen, unified in one curved-glass OLED touchscreen
- Wireless Apple CarPlay & Wireless Android Auto capability
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Wireless Phone Charging
- Remote Start
- AKG™ Studio 19-speaker system audio system
- 110-volt power outlet, 12-volt auxiliary front power outlet
- Augmented Reality display
- HD Surround Vision
- Keyless Open and Keyless Start
Drivers who decide to upgrade will be able to enjoy a Rear Seat Entertainment system, an AKG™ Studio Reference 36-speaker audio system, a Head-Up Display, Night Vision technology, and so much more!
What’s more, available features like Magnetic Ride Control and Adaptive Air Ride suspension allow the Escalade and Escalade ESV interiors to glide over rougher roads without impacting ride quality.
Escalade Interior Dimensions: Standard vs. ESV
It’s impossible to discuss the Cadillac Escalade interior dimensions without noting that it’s available with an extended wheelbase! If you want to make this large SUV even more accommodating, you should absolutely take a closer look at the ESV model. Compare their dimensions here:
Escalade Interior Dimensions
- 1st/2nd/3rd-Row Headroom: 42.3/38.9/38.2 inches
- 1st/2nd/3rd-Row Legroom: 44.5/41.7/34.9 inches
- Cargo Volume to 1st Row: 121 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume to 2nd Row: 72.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume to 3rd Row: 25.5 cubic feet
Escalade ESV Interior Dimensions
- 1st/2nd/3rd-Row Headroom: 42.3/38.9/38.2 inches
- 1st/2nd/3rd-Row Legroom: 44.5/41.7/36.6 inches
- Cargo Volume to 1st Row: 142.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume to 2nd Row: 94.1 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume to 3rd Row: 41.5 cubic feet
As we noted earlier on, the Escalade ESV offers more third-row legroom—about two inches—and much more cargo space when compared to the standard Escalade. If you tend to travel with many passengers—and everything they want to bring along for the ride—you’ll probably prefer the ESV model.
Step Inside the Cadillac Escalade Interior at Cadillac Of Turnersville!
If you’re ready to experience the luxury of the Cadillac Escalade interior, all you need to do is let us know! Today, take a moment to value your trade-in or find out how to shop and buy online.
More from Cadillac Of Turnersville
2023 Cadillac XT4 Interior
The Cadillac XT4 is a compact luxury SUV that offers a sophisticated and comfortable interior. Whether you’re driving around Turnersville or taking a long road trip, the XT4’s interior features will make your journey enjoyable and convenient. Let’s take a closer look inside the Cadillac XT4 and explore its interior features, dimensions, and color options,…
Introducing the 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V
The 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V has finally arrived on Turnersville streets, and it is amazing. It’s loaded with features, brimming with power, and looks fantastic. And with the Cadillac Escalade-V price starting at just $79,795, it’s a real bargain for the value it offers. If you’ve been eagerly awaiting this SUV, keep reading to find out…
2023 CADILLAC XT6 Trim Levels
If you’re shopping around Williamstown for a luxury SUV, the XT6 offers some of the highest value in the mid-size 3rd-row luxury SUV segment. Take a moment to learn about the many Cadillac XT6 trims and the Cadillac XT6 price for each configuration. Then, once you’re done comparing 2023 Cadillac XT6 trim levels, fill out…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Cadillac Escalade Interior