2021 Cadillac Escalade Colors
The 2021 Cadillac Escalade colors are, for the most part, striking and sophisticated neutral tones like Black Raven and Crystal White Tricoat. However, there are also a few color options for drivers who aren’t afraid to show off their unique sense of style. We’ve covered all of the exterior shades and interior color options below. Explore your options and configure the perfect Escalade with Cadillac Of Turnersville today.
Cadillac Escalade Colors: Exterior
Your chosen Cadillac Escalade color will be one of the first things that other drivers notice about you on the roads near Williamstown and Sicklerville. As promised, here are each of the paints available on this year’s Cadillac Escalade:
- Black Raven (Standard)
- Satin Steel Metallic ($625)
- Shadow Metallic ($625)
- Sandstone Metallic ($625)
- Dark Moon Blue Metallic ($625)
- Dark Mocha Metallic ($625)
- Infrared Tintcoat ($1225)
- Crystal White Tricoat ($1225)
The range of Cadillac Escalade colors doesn’t change from trim to trim! You’ll be confronted with the same paints no matter which configuration you’ve been eyeing–but since interior options will change, you should read on to find the perfect match for your exterior!
Cadillac Escalade Interior Colors
The 2021 Cadillac Escalade interior comes standard with Jet Black leatherette upholstery, but other options become available as you move down the line. Here’s a brief overview of your other options:
- Moving into the Premium Luxury trim, you’ll enjoy genuine leather seating in Parchment or Jet Black. For an additional $2,000, you can access full leather upholstery in Brandy, with Very Dark Atmosphere accents.
- The Sport trim also offers Jet Black genuine leather, along with full leather in Brandy (for the same added cost). Additionally, you can opt for leather in Whisper Beige with Jet Black accents.
- Premium Luxury Platinum models always feature full leather seats in one of three colors: Whisper Beige with Gideon accents, Jet Black, and Dark Auburn with Jet Black accents.
- Interior colors and materials for the Sport Platinum trim are identical to those you’d find on the Premium Luxury Platinum.
Wondering how the Escalade compares to an in-class rival? Compare it to the Lincoln Navigator and see for yourself!
Configure Your Cadillac Escalade with Cadillac Of Turnersville
If you’re anywhere near Mullica Hill, Cadillac Of Turnersville is the perfect place to find your new Escalade. We’ll help you explore all of the Cadillac Escalade colors for both the interior and the exterior, so you can drive home with the full-size SUV you’ve been dreaming of. Start exploring your online buying options today.
More from Cadillac Of Turnersville
The 2022 Cadillac XT5 price list starts at $43,995 MSRP, and the top-level trim is priced at just over $55,000. Although you’ll have a range of options and packages to consider at every trim level, understanding the basics of the Cadillac XT5 price range can help you plan your next steps and take your…
Cabin air filters tend to last for around 15,000 miles, or a little over one year. However, even if you know how often to change a cabin air filter, you could encounter conditions that cause your cabin air filter to expire early. That’s why it’s also important to know what a cabin air filter does!…
The 2021 Cadillac Escalade is an iconic vehicle, but which Cadillac Escalade is right for you? Getting everything you desire in this large, luxurious SUV will require you to get familiar with the 2021 Cadillac Escalade trim levels, so we’ve laid out everything you need to know below. Our Escalade trim comparison covers all five…