2021 Cadillac Escalade Colors
The 2021 Cadillac Escalade colors are, for the most part, striking and sophisticated neutral tones like Black Raven and Crystal White Tricoat. However, there are also a few color options for drivers who aren’t afraid to show off their unique sense of style. We’ve covered all of the exterior shades and interior color options below. Explore your options and configure the perfect Escalade with Cadillac Of Turnersville today.
Cadillac Escalade Colors: Exterior
Your chosen Cadillac Escalade color will be one of the first things that other drivers notice about you on the roads near Williamstown and Sicklerville. As promised, here are each of the paints available on this year’s Cadillac Escalade:
- Black Raven (Standard)
- Satin Steel Metallic ($625)
- Shadow Metallic ($625)
- Sandstone Metallic ($625)
- Dark Moon Blue Metallic ($625)
- Dark Mocha Metallic ($625)
- Infrared Tintcoat ($1225)
- Crystal White Tricoat ($1225)
The range of Cadillac Escalade colors doesn’t change from trim to trim! You’ll be confronted with the same paints no matter which configuration you’ve been eyeing–but since interior options will change, you should read on to find the perfect match for your exterior!
Cadillac Escalade Interior Colors
The 2021 Cadillac Escalade interior comes standard with Jet Black leatherette upholstery, but other options become available as you move down the line. Here’s a brief overview of your other options:
- Moving into the Premium Luxury trim, you’ll enjoy genuine leather seating in Parchment or Jet Black. For an additional $2,000, you can access full leather upholstery in Brandy, with Very Dark Atmosphere accents.
- The Sport trim also offers Jet Black genuine leather, along with full leather in Brandy (for the same added cost). Additionally, you can opt for leather in Whisper Beige with Jet Black accents.
- Premium Luxury Platinum models always feature full leather seats in one of three colors: Whisper Beige with Gideon accents, Jet Black, and Dark Auburn with Jet Black accents.
- Interior colors and materials for the Sport Platinum trim are identical to those you’d find on the Premium Luxury Platinum.
Wondering how the Escalade compares to an in-class rival? Compare it to the Lincoln Navigator and see for yourself!
Configure Your Cadillac Escalade with Cadillac Of Turnersville
If you’re anywhere near Mullica Hill, Cadillac Of Turnersville is the perfect place to find your new Escalade. We’ll help you explore all of the Cadillac Escalade colors for both the interior and the exterior, so you can drive home with the full-size SUV you’ve been dreaming of. Start exploring your online buying options today.
More from Cadillac Of Turnersville
If you’re getting ready to bring home a new Cadillac, you can’t afford to overlook the 2022 Cadillac XT5 dimensions. This SUV sits in the middle of our lineup, between the smaller XT4 and the larger Cadillac XT6, and that means it offers a unique balance of capability and agility. Of course, you’ll need…
The 2021 Cadillac XT4 mpg ratings top out at 30 mpg in highway settings. This metric corresponds to the XT4 with front-wheel drive; fuel economy for all-wheel drive models is slightly lower, reaching up to 29 mpg highway. In the city, the Cadillac XT4 fuel economy comes in at 24 mpg for FWD models,…
The 2021 Cadillac XT4 can tow up to 3,500 pounds—and yes, you read that correctly! Even though the XT4 is technically classed as a subcompact luxury SUV, its standard 2.0L four-cylinder engine has all the power you’ll need to tackle tough jobs and weekend adventures in Williamstown and Sicklerville. Find out how to make the…