What Is The Cadillac Extended Warranty?
Here at Cadillac of Turnersville, we’re proud to champion the Cadillac Extended Limited Warranty, a “bumper-to-bumper” limited warranty that covers you for up to six years or 70,000 miles, and comes backed by General Motors. It’s only available at the moment when you purchase your new vehicle, and it builds upon the 4-year/50,000-mile New Car Limited Warranty that comes with every new vehicle on our lot.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH THE CADILLAC EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY?
The Cadillac Extended Limited Warranty* offers you coverage so your Cadillac can continue being a trademark of prestige and achievement mile after mile.
- When you purchase a new Cadillac, you automatically receive a Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty that lasts for 4-years or 50,000-miles, whichever comes first. Now, you have the option to choose the longer Cadillac Extended Limited Warranty, with coverage for 6 years/70,000 miles, whichever comes first. Ask us for details.
- An industry first, the Cadillac Extended Limited Warranty is backed by General Motors. This innovative warranty also allows the added ease of rolling the expense into the overall vehicle payment. Plus, your Cadillac Extended Warranty coverage is fully transferable, providing an added benefit if you should choose sell your vehicle.
- Both the Cadillac Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty and the Cadillac Extended Limited Warranty have no deductible. The entire vehicle is warranted for repairs, including parts and labor, to correct defects in materials or workmanship, excluding routine maintenance. Needed repairs will be performed using new, remanufactured, or refurbished parts. Both warranties transfer automatically with vehicle ownership during the warranty period.
IS THE CADILLAC EXTENDED WARRANTY WORTH IT?
So, you like the sound of the Cadillac Extended Warranty, but you’re not entirely sure if it’s the kind of thing you need to buy. Is a Cadillac Extended Warranty worth it? Let’s break down the reasons that more and more drivers from Mount Laurel, NJ and South Jersey, NJ are interested in learning more:
- It’s no secret that the costs of parts and labor can add up quickly when repairs are needed, and that goes double for a premium, precision-built Cadillac.
- How much does a GM Extended Warranty cost? The cost of this added coverage can range from $1,000 to $2,000, depending on the kind of model you drive, and where you’re located.
- Even relatively minor repairs can result in major expenses. For example, a broken alternator on its own might run you close to $1,000.
- Repairs become more likely as a vehicle gains in age and mileage, and in many cases, they’ll also be more expensive. That means the longer your warranty coverage runs, the less likely you are to be hit with unexpected repair costs.
For all these reasons, it makes perfect sense to choose an extended warranty for your Cadillac! Contact us today to get the current Cadillac Extended Warranty cost for your area.
ARE THERE OTHER CADILLAC EXTENDED WARRANTY PLANS?
The information described above applies to the one-and-only GM-backed Cadillac Limited Extended Warranty. However, it’s not the only option you’ll want to consider if you’re getting ready to make a purchase. Although we’re happy to talk you through all of your financing and insurance options in detail, there’s one that we’d like to highlight from the start!
The Cadillac Platinum Protection Plan can be purchased at any time before your vehicle reaches 84 months or 100,000 miles. This optional vehicle service contract protects more than 1,000 different components that aren’t always covered by your warranty, and since it’s available in flexible 2, 3, 4, and 5-year terms, it’s easy to find peace of mind. You’ll also enjoy additional benefits like towing assistance, rental car coverage, and more!
CONTACT OUR TEAM FOR DETAILS
Contact us today for details on the Cadillac Extended Warranty cost, or to learn more about your other options. If you’d like to take advantage of the Cadillac warranty that you already enjoy, schedule an appointment at our certified service center near Philadelphia, PA! Even for regular maintenance that isn’t covered by your warranty, it’s easy to save with our service specials, or with a Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance plan.