How Do I Use The MyCadillac App?
If you’ve ever wondered how to use the MyCadillac app, you’re already well on your way to a more rewarding and more engaging daily drive. The MyCadillac mobile app lets you sync any car or SUV with a compatible smartphone. Once you’ve gotten set up, you’ll be able to enjoy standard Connected Access features, available Remote Access features, and so much more.
In this guide, we’ll teach you how to download and set up the MyCadillac mobile app, and how to make the most of the included features.
DOWNLOADING THE MYCADILLAC MOBILE APP
So, you’ve purchased a new or used Cadillac, and you’d like to connect your Apple iPhone or your Android smartphone with your vehicle. There are significant benefits to doing so, and getting started only takes a moment.
Take these steps to start using the MyCadillac app for iPhone or Android devices today:
- Visit the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store, or wherever you normally go to download new apps on your smartphone.
- Download the MyCadillac mobile app and wait for it to install.
- If you don’t already have an OnStar account or a Cadillac Owner Center account, you’ll need to create one at my.cadillac.com
- Use your account information to log into the app on your smartphone. If you’ve already registered your vehicle with the Cadillac Owner Center, the app should recognize your vehicle automatically!
Is the MyCadillac app free? Yes! However, certain features can only be unlocked if you’ve purchased a paid subscription plan through the Cadillac Owner Center. The Connected Access Plan, which includes a fairly comprehensive list of features, is standard for up to ten years for the vehicle’s original owner.
WHAT FEATURES ARE INCLUDED WITH THE MYCADILLAC APP?
The original purchaser of any new Cadillac vehicle will enjoy standard Connectivity Access features for a full ten years! Even this basic package offers all of the essentials, with features including:
- Cadillac Smart Driver – Use the MyCadillac app to view recent trip information, driving habit insights, monthly summaries, and available insurance discounts for safe driving.
- Preferred Dealer – When you set your preferred dealer, you can schedule Cadillac service with the press of a button. You can also check for recalls quickly and easily.
- Vehicle Service – Keep track of required maintenance and pass visits, change or cancel appointments, and receive instant service alerts, all using nothing but your smartphone.
- Owner’s Manual / How Things Work – Enjoy instant access to a searchable Owner’s Manual, as well as how-to videos related to all of your favorite Cadillac features.
- My Cadillac Rewards – Enroll in the My Cadillac Rewards to earn points for all things Cadillac. Leasing a new car? Purchasing auto parts? Taking care of regular service? You’ll earn rewards points that you can spend on everything from protection plans to additional features.
- Assistance – Use the MyCadillac app Assistance tab to contact OnStar support or Roadside Assistance with a single button.
- Marketplace – A wide variety of brands partner with Cadillac to offer a rotating selection of rewards and incentives! Use the app to browse special offers and earn points.
These are just a few of the things you can do with the MyCadillac mobile app on your smartphone! Drivers who purchase a paid MyCadillac Remote Access Plan will also enjoy the following:
- Mobile Vehicle Status – Use your smartphone to check your fuel level, tire pressure, oil life, or mileage on the go.
- Remote Commands – Use this tab to access remote locking/unlocking and MyCadillac Remote Start app features. You can also sound the horn from a distance, or flash the vehicle’s lights.
- Navigation – Search for directions on your smartphone and send them instantly to your Cadillac navigation system. You can also plot your location for later reference.
- Vehicle Location – Instantly locate your vehicle, send notifications for arrivals and departures, set boundary alerts, or find where you parked!
Wondering how to find the location of a vehicle using the MyCadillac app? This is one of the South Jersey, NJ area’s favorite features, so we’re happy to lay out the steps for you below:
- As long as you have the Remote Access Plan, you simply need to navigate to the “Vehicle Locate” feature in the MyCadillac mobile app on your smartphone.
- Not seeing the option? If you select “Edit Dashboard” on your home screen, you’ll have the option to add, remove, or reorder features.
- Your vehicle’s location will appear on screen immediately. If it’s in motion, you’ll see an arrow pointed in the direction of travel.
- You can also set automatic alerts for departures and arrivals. Send a text to a select group of contacts when you arrive at your destination, or set up boundary alerts that will tell you when your vehicle has left a predetermined area.
Depending on the type of smartphone or device you have, you might be able to enjoy even more MyCadillac mobile app features on your daily drives and adventures!
MAKE THE MOST OF THE MYCADILLAC APP WITH CADILLAC OF TURNERSVILLE!
If you have any questions, please visit the Cadillac Owner Center, call a Cadillac Connection Center Specialist at 856-672-5049, or contact our team for details. When you select us as your preferred dealer, you’ll be able to access exciting service specials, Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance, and so much more!