Comparing Cadillac Coupe Vs. Sedan Models
Are you in the market for a new Cadillac car? If you’ve never compared coupe vs. sedan options from this manufacturer, it’s something you’ll have to do before scheduling a test drive. In case you’re unfamiliar, there’s one basic difference distinguishing sedans vs. coupe: Simply put, a coupe has two doors, while a sedan has four!
In the space below, we break down all of the Cadillac Coupes and Cadillac Sedans available to Mount Laurel, NJ and South Jersey, NJ drivers.
CADILLAC COUPE OPTIONS
If you’re looking for a Cadillac coupe, the decision should be an easy one. After all, at the time of this writing, there is only one coupe in the lineup.
- In the basic configuration, the Cadillac ATS Coupe carries a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine with 272 hp. You’ll also receive standard Bluetooth®, Wireless device charging, 6-way power-adjustable front seats, and an 8-inch color touchscreen. A Cadillac ATS-V Coupe, with 464 hp is also available for drivers who want even more power. The 2019 Cadillac ATS Coupe will be discontinued after the 2019 model year, but you’ll still be able to find it in our extensive pre-owned inventory. Previously, the Cadillac coupe lineup also included the ELR Coupe, the CTS-V Coupe, and many others.
So, is the Cadillac coupe gone for good? While fans of this sporty, two-door body style might not have anything to look forward to on the immediate horizon, representatives from Cadillac have suggested that the expansion of the EV market could make room for a new Cadillac coupe in the future!
CADILLAC SEDAN OPTIONS
Drivers who’d consider a Cadillac sedan will have a wide variety of options to choose from. Here we’ve highlighted all the models which are currently offered at Cadillac Of Turnersville:
2020 Cadillac CT4
- CT4 sedans come with a 2.0L turbocharged I4 engine, along with an 8-speed automatic transmission, standard rear-wheel drive, and an 9-inch high-resolution touchscreen display. It’s an ideal daily driver for the enthusiast who values ride quality and practicality.
- Upgrade with the CT4-V to enjoy a more powerful 2.7L Dual-Volute High-Output Engine, along with celebrated Brembo® brakes and classic Cadillac Magnetic Ride control.
2020 Cadillac CT5 Sedan
- CT5 sedans features a 2.0L Twin-Scroll Turbo engine, Driver Mode Control, Cadillac user experience with a 10-inch screen, Adaptive Remote Start, Low Speed Forward Automatic Emergency Braking, and available Super Cruise.
- CT5-V sedans receive a 3.0L Twin-Turbocharged V6 engine with 360 hp and 405 lb-ft of torque. Like the CT4-V, this model also includes Magnetic Ride Control. Unlike the option described above, it gains an Electronic Limited Slip Differential, too.
2020 Cadillac CT6 Sedan & 2020 Cadillac CT6-V Sedan
- CT6 features include a 3.6-liter V6, Cadillac user experience with Navigation, Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, UltraView® power sunroof, and more.
- CT6-V models gain a standard 4.2-liter BLACKWING Twin Turbo V8, a 10-speed automatic transmission, Magnetic Ride Control, a mechanical limited slip differential, and Driver Selectable Modes for Tour, Sport, Snow and Track.
Interested in the Cadillac sedans of yesteryear? Compare the Cadillac CTS vs. XTS to learn more about your options, or pit the XTS against a rival like the Mercedes-Benz E-Class! No matter which model you end up with, we know that you’ll love how you feel when you’re cruising the streets near Philadelphia, PA.
COMPARE CADILLAC COUPES VS. SEDANS AT CADILLAC OF TURNERSVILLE
We’ve barely scratched the surface of what these Cadillac cars have to offer, and if you’re still comparing Cadillac coupes vs. sedans, we can help with that, too! Ready to take the next steps? Contact us, get a quote, or drop in today to take your test drive.