What Is The New Cadillac Escalade Price?
How much does a Cadillac Escalade cost? The new Cadillac Escalade is one of the most luxurious modern SUVs on the market, with a competitive starting price of $76,195 MSRP for model-year 2021, and a comparable MSRP of $75,195 for model-year 2020. If you’re interested in getting behind the wheel of this new Cadillac SUV, make your way to Cadillac of Turnersville. Learn more about the Escalade price for both model years, and start exploring its features below!
THE PRICE OF CADILLAC ESCALADE TRIMS AND CONFIGURATIONS
The price of Cadillac Escalade trim levels and configurations differ depending on what you’re looking for. Here’s what you can expect to pay for each new Escalade for sale today at Cadillac Of Turnersville:
2021 Cadillac Escalade Price ($76,195 MSRP – $99,995 MSRP)
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury – $76,195 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury – $82,995 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade Sport – $85,595 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum – $99,995 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum – $99,995 MSRP
2021 Cadillac Escalade ESV Price ($76,195 MSRP – $102,995 MSRP)
- Cadillac Escalade ESV Luxury – $76,195 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium Luxury – $85,995 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade ESV Sport – $88,595 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium Luxury Platinum – $102,995 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade ESV Sport Platinum – $102,995 MSRP
2020 Cadillac Escalade Price ($75,195 MSRP – $94,295 MSRP)
- Cadillac Escalade (Base) – $75,195 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury – $80,795 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury – $85,195 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade Platinum – $94,295 MSRP
2020 Cadillac Escalade ESV Price ($78,195 MSRP – $97,295 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade ESV (Base) – $78,195 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury ESV – $83,795 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury ESV – $88,195 MSRP
- Cadillac Escalade Platinum ESV – $97,295 MSRP
As in years past, the Extended Wheelbase model of the 2021 Cadillac Escalade is available for an additional $3,000 over the corresponding standard trim level’s starting price. On any model, the upgrade to all-wheel drive will cost you an extra $3,000
WHAT FEATURES WILL I RECEIVE FOR THE CADILLAC ESCALADE PRICE?
2020 Cadillac Escalade Features
- Cadillac Escalade (Base) – Standard Escalade interior features include heated 1st and 2nd-row seats, ventilated front seats, a power-folding third row, 8-inch touchscreen, navigation, 360-degree parking camera, hands-free power liftgate, and remote start.
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury – Adds a forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking, blind spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic monitor, automatic high beams, and a sunroof.
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury Premium – Adds a Rear Entertainment System with a fold-down 9-inch screen, reverse automatic braking, Adaptive Cruise Control, and more.
- Cadillac Escalade Platinum – Adds a center-console cooler, 18-way power-adjustable front seats, front seat massage chairs, power step-up feature, expanded seatback-mounted rear entertainment system, and semi-aniline leather seating.
What about the 2021 Cadillac Escalade? This year’s Luxury model corresponds roughly to last year’s base. However, since the model has undergone an extensive redesign, there are more than a few differences to keep in mind:
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury – Includes heated first-row seats with memory, a power-folding third row, a hands-free power liftgate, Adaptive Remote Start, 22″ 14-spoke alloy wheels , Cadillac OLED Infotainment System (with a 14.2″ diagonal OLED Center Display and a 16.9″ diagonal OLED Infotainment Screen), leatherette seats, natural wood trim, Forward Collision Alert, an AKG Studio 19-speaker sound system, and HD Surround Vision.
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury – Adds ventilated front seats, Mulan leather seating surfaces, a Full-color Head-Up Display, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, and a Panoramic sunroof.
- Cadillac Escalade Sport – All Premium Luxury features, plus a Gloss-black sport mesh grille, front fascia trim, and roof rack. You’ll also gain 22″ 12-spoke Polished alloy wheels with Dark Android finish and the Performance Package, with Magnetic Ride Control and an Electronic Limited-Slip Differential.
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum – All Premium Luxury features, plus 16-way power driver and front-passenger seats with lumbar support and massage functions. You’ll also gain Full Semi-Aniline leather seats, a Rear Seat Entertainment system with dual independent 12.6″ displays, and Unique Platinum 22″ 10-spoke Polished alloy wheels. The Performance Package and the Driver Assist Tech Package are both standard, too.
- Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum – All Sport features, plus 16-way power driver and front-passenger seats with lumbar support and massage functions. You’ll also receive a leather-wrapped instrument panel, a sueded headliner and pillars, and a Rear Seat Entertainment system with dual independent 12.6″ diagonal displays. As with the above trim, the Performance Package and the Driver Assist Tech Package are both included as standard.
HOW MUCH DOES A CADILLAC ESCALADE COST USED?
At Cadillac Of Turnersville, we offer a wide array of pre-owned luxury models as well, so it doesn’t come as a surprise when we’re asked about the price of a Cadillac Escalade used. Naturally, the Cadillac Escalade price will vary depending on its model year, conditions, and optional upgrades. However, any fair estimate will show you that you stand to enjoy significant savings if you choose a pre-owned Cadillac.
If you’re committed to buying new, you might be able to get everything you need in a more affordable model! Check out the 2020 Cadillac XT5 interior to see if there’s an easy way to save.
SCHEDULE YOUR TEST DRIVE AT CADILLAC OF TURNERSVILLE
Ready to find a new Cadillac for sale? Check out the inventory at our dealership. In addition to quality models, we also offer new and used vehicle specials to help you save. Apply for financing today, value your trade, or contact us with any questions.