What Does Cadillac Warranty Cover?
The coverage on your Cadillac depends on the type of warranties you have. You’ll receive the Cadillac New Vehicle Limited Basic Warranty with any new lease or purchase of a new model. If you choose to buy CPO, you’ll be protected by the Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned Warranty instead. However, in either case, there are also different types of Cadillac warranty coverage available that you can choose to add at the time of your purchase. Take advantage of our guide below to learn more about the coverage your model has and get a sense of your other options.
CADILLAC BASIC WARRANTY
All new vehicles in our inventory come with the basic Cadillac factory warranty. Here’s what you should know about your coverage before you head out on the roads near South Jersey, NJ and Philadelphia, PA:
- The Cadillac basic warranty includes 4-year/50,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty coverage.
- All repairs covered by defects in the materials or workmanship are covered.
- No deductible is required, and both parts and labor are included.
- Your Cadillac is also protected against rust for the same amount of time, or the same number of miles.
- In the event that your vehicle requires warrantable repairs, towing to the nearest Cadillac dealership service center is also covered.
CADILLAC POWERTRAIN WARRANTY
In addition to the Cadillac basic warranty, all new vehicles include the Cadillac Powertrain Warranty! While the former covers the entire vehicle, the powertrain warranty protects the crucial components that keep your vehicle moving forward. Here’s what you should know:
- If your vehicle was made in model year 2013 or later, your Cadillac Powertrain Warranty endures for 6-years or 70,000-miles, whichever comes first.
- For models made before or during model year 2012, powertrain coverage lasts for five years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
CADILLAC CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED WARRANTY
Although the combination of the warranty coverage described above is certainly enticing, not all drivers will choose to buy new! For those who want to drive used, but still desire the confidence that only a warranty can provide, a certified pre-owned vehicle is an excellent alternative. Each of these vehicles includes the Cadillac CPO warranty, described in detail below:
- Your Cadillac Certified Warranty coverage endures for up to six years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- If your New Vehicle Limited Warranty is still in effect at the time of your purchase, that coverage will be transferred into your hands. Your Cadillac CPO warranty will kick in as soon as it expires.
- 24-hour roadside assistance is included for as long as your CPO warranty endures.
- Every CPO Cadillac must fall within certain age and mileage limits in order to be certified. Each must also pass a comprehensive inspection.
- Extended Limited Warranty* – This coverage is backed by General Motors and extends the Cadillac basic warranty to coverage for 6-years/70,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Protection Plan – This plan can be purchased online where you can adjust your contract terms between 24 months, 36 months, 48 months, and 60 months. This coverage can save you more money in the event of expensive repairs including engine replacement and more. There are over 1,000+ parts covered.
- Gap Coverage – Gap coverage pays the difference between what you still owe on the vehicle and what the cash value of the vehicle is in the event of an accident.
- Tire & Wheel – Cadillac Tire and Wheel Protection covers your vehicle’s tires, if eligible, for 36 or 60 months from the date of purchase, covering tire replacements and repairs.
- Pre-paid Maintenance – Using this plan, you can easily keep track of your vehicle’s regular maintenance schedule as well as control the costs associated with recommended maintenance.
- Appearance Guard – This coverage ensures that every dent and ding on the exterior, lost or damaged key fob, and tear, burn, or cut in the interior is fixed at little to no cost to you.
- XS Wear® Lease Protection – If there is damage on your leased vehicle that goes beyond normal wear and tear of driving a vehicle, such as permanent stains, scratches, and more, this plan is good to have.
- Advanced Lease Protection – This contract provides additional coverage on services and other protection coverage during the manufacturer’s Cadillac factory warranty as well as when this warranty expires. This coverage includes perks like electrical coverage, rental car coverage, lost key/lock out, and more.
GET CADILLAC COVERAGE AT CADILLAC OF TURNERSVILLE TODAY!
Now that you see how many coverage options are available, read through the warranties and choose the extra coverage that you need. Looking to save more on a lease or when buying a new Cadillac? Take a look through our new vehicle specials, talk to our finance team, or apply for financing online to get the process started. We can even help you learn how to trade in a financed car! If you have any questions in the meantime, contact Cadillac Of Turnersville near Mount Laurel, NJ.