2020 Cadillac XT5 Vs. 2020 Lincoln Nautilus
If you’re comparing Cadillac vs. Lincoln SUVs, pitting the 2020 XT5 vs. MKX may be the first thing on your mind. Although the Lincoln MKX was renamed as the Lincoln Nautilus in 2019, this mid-size crossover matchup remains just as popular as ever with drivers near South Jersey, NJ. We’ve broken down everything you need to know when comparing the Cadillac XT5 vs. Lincoln Nautilus in 2020, and we’re sure you’ll agree that our model is just as dominant as ever.
Cadillac vs. Lincoln SUVs: Fuel Economy and Performance
- Starting Engines: Both the Lincoln Nautilus and the Cadillac XT5 include 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engines as standard. Both offer V6 engines in their higher-end trims. Take a look at the 2020 XT5 towing capacity to get a closer look at each.
- Fuel Economy: The Cadillac XT5 gets 28 mpg highway, compared to just 26 mpg highway in the Nautilus. The Cadillac SUV also has a larger fuel tank, so you can spend less time at the pump in Mount Laurel, NJ or Philadelphia, PA.
- Transmission Speeds: The Lincoln Nautilus and the Cadillac XT5 both include an automatic transmission with a manual drive mode, but the Cadillac offers nine speeds, compared to eight in the Lincoln.
If you want to drive an SUV that lets you have more fun behind the wheel, the XT5 is a great choice. Since it offers better fuel economy on the highway without any upgrades, it’s also the correct choice for the South Jersey, NJ region’s adventurous drivers and road-trippers.
Cadillac vs. Lincoln SUVs: Pricing and Value
- Starting Price and Upgrades: The Nautilus may start with a slightly lower price than the Cadillac XT5, but you can get a fully-loaded XT5 for much less–almost $9,000 less–than a fully-loaded Nautilus. Check out the 2020 XT5 interior to learn more about what it’s offering.
- Predicted Reliability: The Nautilus received a predicted reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 from the likes of J.D. Power. That’s above average for the class, but it pales in comparison to the Cadillac SUV’s score. The XT5 received a score of 4.5 out of 5, which sets it apart from all rivals.
Both models come with 48-month/50,000-mile basic warranties and 72-month/70,000-mile powertrain warranties, so neither is a bad choice for the driver who wants a great value.
However, choosing the remarkably reliable XT5 over the Nautilus is bound to save you plenty of time and money in the long run. Plus, you can learn everything there is to know about the Cadillac warranty with Cadillac of Turnersville.
Take the Next Steps at Cadillac Of Turnersville
Are you ready to see the new Cadillac XT5 for yourself? Now that you’ve compared the XT5 vs. Nautilus in depth, explore our new model inventory and find the perfect model on our Turnersville car lot. We can’t wait to see you behind the wheel.
Interested in choosing a used model? If so, we can help you compare the Cadillac XT5 vs. Lincoln MKX in greater detail! Just contact us today to get answers to your questions.